Here are some NOT-so-serious stories we’ve seen about the coronavirus outbreak . . .
- Alcohol sales in the U.S.are skyrocketing. Sales were up 55% overall for the week that ended on March 21st. Liquor sales went up 75%, wine was up 66%, and beer was up 42%.
- Here’s an online calculator that you can use to figure out just how much delicious weight you’re going to pack on during the quarantine.
- Wild goats have taken over the streets of a town in Wales now that everyone’s locked down, and the videos and pictures of them are going viral.
- A mom shared her five-year-old’s drawing of her that was maybe TOO accurate for the current situation . . . it really emphasizes all the hair on her legs.
- There’s a new dating site called Quarantine Together that matches up people after they confirm they’ve washed their hands.
- A boss somehow managed to turn herself into a potato on a video call and couldn’t figure out how to turn the setting off . . . so she was stuck like that the whole meeting.
- The government in Malaysia is getting criticized for putting up posters telling women to dress up at home and not nag their husbands during the lockdown.
(Various sourcing in article)