Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “The Masked Singer” at 8:00 p.m. on Fox. The Super Nine are: Kangaroo, Turtle, White Tiger, Banana, Frog, Kitty, Astronaut, Night Angel, and Rhino.
- The one-hour special “Garth & Trisha Live!” at 9:00 p.m. on CBS. Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood perform together from their home studio.
- The one-hour special “David Blaine: The Magic Way” at 10:00 p.m. on ABC.
His guests include John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen, Dave Chappelle, Dr. Dre, Jamie Foxx, Michael Jordan, Odell Beckham Jr., Derek Jeter, James Corden, Aaron Paul, and Bryan Cranston.
- The fifth season finale of “The Magicians” at 10:00 p.m. on Syfy.
- The fourth season premiere of “Kim’s Convenience” on Netflix.
- The series premiere of “The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show” on Netflix.
Wednesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon” – Lady Gaga, Joe Biden, and Marcus Mumford.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Eric Stonestreet, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, and Jessie Reyez.
- “Stephen Colbert” – Ryan Reynolds.
- “James Corden” – Anna Faris, Michael Peña, and Lou Sanders. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers” – Martha Stewart.
- “Trevor Noah” – “The Daily Social Distancing Show with Trevor Noah.”
- “Conan” – Jesse Eisenberg.
- “David Spade” – “Lights Out Lo-Fi.”
- “Lilly Singh” – Terry Crews.