Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Thursday, January 28, 2021
- “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune”at 8:00 p.m. on ABC. Constance Zimmer, Maria Menounos, and Yvette Nicole Brown.
- The stand-up special “Maz Jobrani: Pandemic Warrior”on Peacock.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Walker” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Legacies” and “The Chase” at 9:00 . . .and “The Hustler” at 10 p.m.
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Keegan-Michael Key, Terry Gross, and Fontaines D.C.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Michelle Pfeiffer, George Lopez, and Arlo Parks.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Viggo Mortensen, and Charles Blow.
- “James Corden”– Carey Mulligan, and Jhene Aiko.
- “Seth Meyers”– Desus & Mero, and former Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier.
- “Conan”– Phoebe Dynevor from “Bridgerton“.
- “Lilly Singh”– Mary Holland.